Trip Connoisseurs recently released its 2018 Connoisseurs Experience includes 17 unique itineraries centred around exotic destinations, authentic events, local festivals, wilderness and wildlife, and unique cultural encounters. As always, our Connoisseurs Experience features boutique, superior or deluxe accommodations, comprehensive sightseeing and special visits.
Many of these departures are accompanied and escorted by our own or affiliated experts, bringing in profound depth of knowledge and unique insights to enhance your travel experience.
This is not just a tour, it is an intimate and personal experience.
View Our Brochure | Download-Connoisseurs Experience-Brochure
The focus of Trip Connoisseurs is set on the real meaning of travel.
View Our Brochure | Download-Trip-Connoisseurs-Brochure
We hope this brochure gives you a sense of the boundless possibilities presented by Trip Connoisseurs for a memorable trip that can be delivered flawlessly.
We are here and ready to help you move your dreams forward.
Order your brochure today!
Top Rated Products
Grand Indochina - 20 Days
Rated 5.00 out of 5$ 2,750.00
Memoirs of Japan
Rated 5.00 out of 5$ 6,750.00
China & Mighty Yangtze 14 Days
Rated 5.00 out of 5$ 2,595.00
Rated 5.00 out of 5$ 1,595.00
Tibet Culture Interlude
Rated 5.00 out of 5$ 4,050.00
Roof of the World - 9 Days
Rated 5.00 out of 5$ 1,995.00
Best of China & Tibet
Rated 5.00 out of 5$ 2,995.00
Great Wall Hiking - 7 Days
Rated 5.00 out of 5$ 595.00
Essential China -10 days
Rated 5.00 out of 5$ 1,675.00
Temples of Angkor
Rated 5.00 out of 5$ 180.00
- 2017 “Discover China through the eyes of your Connoisseurs” road show presentations in London, Kitchener and Mississauga
- 11 Indian Restaurants with Extremely Unique Ambience
- 5 Useful Tips if you Travel to the Amazon in Ecuador
- Trip Connoisseurs’ women-only Peru, Indochina trips offer EBB for November bookings – Travelweek
- Custom travel specialist Trip Connoisseurs releases new brochure – Travelweek