Trip Connoisseurs recently released its 2018 Connoisseurs Experience includes 17 unique itineraries centred around exotic destinations, authentic events, local festivals, wilderness and wildlife, and unique cultural encounters. As always, our Connoisseurs Experience features boutique, superior or deluxe accommodations, comprehensive sightseeing and special visits.
Many of these departures are accompanied and escorted by our own or affiliated experts, bringing in profound depth of knowledge and unique insights to enhance your travel experience.
This is not just a tour, it is an intimate and personal experience.
View Our Brochure | Download-Connoisseurs Experience-Brochure
The focus of Trip Connoisseurs is set on the real meaning of travel.
View Our Brochure | Download-Trip-Connoisseurs-Brochure
We hope this brochure gives you a sense of the boundless possibilities presented by Trip Connoisseurs for a memorable trip that can be delivered flawlessly.
We are here and ready to help you move your dreams forward.
Order your brochure today!
- Africa (19)
- Asia & South Pacific (102)
- Europe (34)
- North & Central Americas (11)
- South America & the Poles (23)
- The Middle East (9)
- Trip Style: Connoisseurs Experience (17)
- Trip Style: Cruises (23)
- Trip Style: Family and Friends (2)
- Trip Style: Group Journeys (28)
- Trip Style: Honeymoon (14)
- Trip Style: Interests & Motifs (44)
- Trip Style: Rail Journeys (10)
- Trip Style: Soft Adventures (42)
- Trip Style: Stays of Distinction (5)
Top Rated Products
Memoirs of Japan
5 out of 5$ 6,750.00
Temples of Angkor
5 out of 5$ 180.00
5 out of 5$ 1,450.00
Grand Iceland Circle
5 out of 5$ 2,105.00
5 out of 5$ 1,595.00
Highlights of Myanmar & Indochina
5 out of 5$ 7,500.00
5 out of 5$ 4,250.00
China & Mighty Yangtze
5 out of 5$ 2,350.00
- Classic China $ 2,650.00
Aromas of Peru & Colombia
- 2017 “Discover China through the eyes of your Connoisseurs” road show presentations in London, Kitchener and Mississauga
- 11 Indian Restaurants with Extremely Unique Ambience
- 5 Useful Tips if you Travel to the Amazon in Ecuador
- Trip Connoisseurs’ women-only Peru, Indochina trips offer EBB for November bookings – Travelweek
- Custom travel specialist Trip Connoisseurs releases new brochure – Travelweek